1000L Top Manhole Glycol Jacket Cooling Beer Fermenters For Commericial Uses

pecification of the fermentation tank Polishing precision up to: Ra0.2μm Inner(SUS304)thickness: 3.0mm; External(SUS 304) thickness: 2.0mm; Cylinder (Oval, SUS304), thickness: 3.0mm. Insulation: Polyurethane-thickness: 100mm Cooling way:Maitreya plate cooling Cooling media: glycol water or alcohol water. Can be quipped with: Cone 75° resist compression design, dripping temperature drop Sampling method: 1 piece of aseptic sampling valve Mechanical valves, rotary washing spray balls temperature display:PT100 cooling control:Square table control,sigle tank single control.Cooling speed:1℃/H
Chat Now

Product Details

Do you want to start your brewery career? Are you looking for someone who can help with that? Come on! We are waitting for you bro! Jinan Shunlong Mechinery Co,.LTD is an experienced manufacturer deal with micro beer equipment, having been in this business about  a decade. With its finery equipment and lasting pre- and after service, Shunlong Mechinery Co,. LTD has earned its sound reputation.

企业资质-去阿里巴巴

Fermentation is the process by which yeast converts the glucose in the wort to ethyl

 alcohol and carbon dioxide gas -- giving the beer both its alcohol content and its carbonation. 

To begin the fermentation process, the cooled wort is transferred into a fermentation vessel to

 which the yeast has already been added. If the beer being made is an ale, the wort will be maintained

 at a constant temperature of 68 F (20 C) for about two weeks. If the beer is a lager, the temperature will

 be maintained at 48 F (9 C) for about six weeks. Since fermentation produces a substantial amount of heat, the tanks must be cooled constantly to maintain the proper temperature.

1000L Fermentation tank

QQ图片20180716174733


QQ图片20180716174747


QQ图片20180716180137

Fermenter fittings include Aseptic sample valve, Pressure gauge Vacuum & pressure relief valve, Temperature probe PT 100, Temperature transmitter shell, Spray cleaning ball, Titanium bar and Magnetic valve.

捕获23.PNG

ALL these above is provided by best manufacturers, their quanlity is assured. However, they can be customized if our clients have special calls. Surely, the price depends in that way.

Packing: Wooden box, Iron frame, PE paper,  product safety  is our deepest concern, and promise the best user experience possible. 

设备装车11

Payment:.We accept the bank transfer,the 30% deposit payment by bank transfer,then start the manufacture,the rest 70% should be paid before delivery.

We hope that you can become the best beer brewer! cheers!

flickr-danielle-griscti

Jinan Shunlong Mechinery Co,.LTD looks forward to establish business relations with you all!

Come and contact us!

Inquiry