The main body of this kind of Single Layer Fermenter is a cylinder made of stainless steel. It uses a sterile system to avoid and prevent microbial contamination in the air, greatly extending the shelf life and the purity of the product. The tank is designed with a sterile breathing vent or a sterile positive pressure fermentation system. In addition, the Single Layer Fermenter is provided with a Milo plate or a labyrinth jacket, it can be heated or cooled by a heating or cooling medium. The tank body is also provided with an insulation layer, and can be heated, cooled, and insulated. It is available in different sizes for customers to choose from. The Single Layer Fermenter is widely used in dairy, beverage, bioengineering, pharmaceutical, fine chemical and other industries.
It is used for beer fermentation & brewing. It applies in brewing industry.
Stainless Steel 304 or 316L
Technology & Design
1. Insulation: Polyurethane 80mm
2. Dish top, conical bottom for good fermenting, improving the quality of beer as well as breeding yeast, cylinder body.
3. As to polish, interior layer and dish top will adopts 3A mirror polish while exterior layer and conical bottom adopts 2B satin polish.
4. As to transition of interior, we will adopt arc to make sure that there is no dead corner of sanitation.
5. 10-30% headspace, 60 degree cone, rotating racking arm is designed according to your demands
6. All clamps valve and fittings except for cold water inlet and outlet which is Tri-clamp.
7. Thickness, inner thickness 3mm, external thickness: 2mm
1.Configuration details can be designed as your requirements
2.Competitive price and also higher quality tank.
T/T or L/C
PE film, Wooden case, Iron frame case
At home and abroad