Bright beer tanks are used to store beer. These tanks are used for the storage of the beer prior to being served or packaged. Depending on their application the beer serving tanks can be glycol jacketed or can be located in a cold room.For brewpubs serving is often done by pumping or pressurizing the beer toward the serving location.
Why Choose Our Product
1. Short lead time: the equipment will be delivered within 30 days after the deposit is received.
2. Pipe welding: 100% TIG both side welding, using automatic pipe welding machine, reduce dead corner of pipes.
3. Ferrule treatment: adopting cold-drawing technique, makes sure of dimensional accuracy and surface quality. The surface of nozzles will be smooth, and it will avoid sharp edges.
3. Best Service. From the time customer release the order till customer get the products, we will provide on-time service, and willing to solve any problem at the first time.
4. The products has three year Warranty from the time when the customer received the tanks.
A bright tank is a dish-bottomed pressure-rated temperature-controlled tank used to hold beer in preparation for packaging. The term "bright" refers to "bright beer," beer that has been rendered bright (clear) by filtration, centrifugation, fining, and/or maturation. In most breweries, beer will be filtered after leaving a uni-tank or lagering vessel and be directed into a bright tank. If the beer is to be force-carbonated, then the beer may be carbonated in-line, under pressure, between the fermenter or lagering tank and the bright tank. In this case, the beer should arrive at the bright tank with full carbonation. For in-tank carbonation (or adjustments), the bright tank will be fitted with a carbonation stone, a device through which carbon dioxide is forced, dispersing fine bubbles into the liquid for fast dissolution. Carbonation stones are usually made from either porous stone or sintered stainless steel. After carbonation, the beer is ready to be bottled or kegged (or both) directly from the bright tank. As the bright tank is the last stop before the package, careful attention is paid to quality assurance at this stage. Carbonation is closely checked and the brewery's laboratory will run a series of tests.
Bright tanks are also sometimes used as mixing tanks for beers that are to be bottle-conditioned. Here, the beer will be mixed with priming sugar and possibly with new yeast intended to carry out re-fermentation. The beer is then bottled (or, in rare instances, kegged) from the bright tank. In brewpubs, the bright tank is often also the serving tank; beer may run directly from this tank to the taps at the bar.
See also bright beer, carbonation, and fermentation vessels.
1. Free of making offers, craft and technical guidance.
2. We can provide company's qualification certification and the drawings.
3. We can also make customized products according to customer's needs.
1. We provide long-term after-sale service.
2. Owing to the quotation of our equipment is FOB price which excluded charges of door-to-door service. Thus, if necessary, we can appoint our technician to debug the
machine with air ticket, visa, accommodation and labor cost provided by your party. Or you can send your technician to our company to learn techniques.
3. Meanwhile, you can call or e-mail to consult any relevant questions since we have a special line of after-sale service. Or you can communicate online and solve the problems.