(1) The structure is tight, can withstand the repeated sterilization of steam, the inner wall is smooth, and the corrosion resistance is good, so as to facilitate thorough sterilization and reduce the influence of metal ions on biological reactions;
(2) Good gas-liquid-solid contact and mixing performance and efficient heat, mass, and momentum transfer performance;
(3) Reduce the energy consumption of the fermenter on the premise of maintaining the biological reaction requirements;
(4) Good heat exchange performance to maintain the optimum temperature for biological reactions;
(5) There is a feasible pipeline ratio and instrument control for sterilization operations and automation control.