1) Bomber Bottle: This bottle is generally 22 ounces.
(2) Cask: It is generally used in the processing and serving of beer.
(3) Bucket(Keg): A container used to hold draft beer.
(4) Canned: In recent years, refined beer has also begun to use sealed cans because it is neither breathable nor transparent, which can prevent beer oxidation. In addition, the sealed cans do not give the beer an unpleasant metal odor.
(5) Growler: A large jar used to hold beer. Usually some pubs selling brewed beer use this to sell beer.