1, fermenter precision filter, the general life of six months. If the filtration resistance is too high or the filter capacity is lost, which affects the normal production, it must be cleaned or replaced.
2. When cleaning the small-scale fermenter, use a soft-bristle brush for brushing. Do not scratch it with a hardener so as not to damage the surface of the fermenter.
3. The supporting instrument of the fermenter should be calibrated once a year to ensure normal use.
4. Electrical equipment, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment of small-scale fermenters are forbidden to directly contact with water and steam to prevent moisture.
5. When the fermentation tank stops using, it should be cleaned in time, drain the remaining water in the fermentation tank and all the pipelines; loosen the fermentation tank lid and hand hole screw to prevent the sealing ring from permanently deforming.
6. Carbon steel equipment such as the operation platform of the small-scale fermenter and the constant temperature water tank should be regularly painted to prevent corrosion.
7, often check the reducer oil level, such as oil is not enough, need to increase in time.
8, regular replacement reducer lubricants to extend its life.
9. If the small-scale fermenter is not used temporarily, empty the fermenter and drain the remaining water in the tank and the pipes.